Monday, April 5, 2010

I think that was one of the funnest boot camps yet! We had at least 18 people on most nights. Everyone worked so hard! I got a good laugh as some of you transitioned from the bike to running during the triathalon. Its as if those legs did not want to work! I think positive attitudes won out over two nights of cold weather. Thank you for the positve atttitudes and feed back that I have heard! Everyone did just awesome with their weight loss during this week! Way to go! Our biggest loser of the week was KRISTEN PACK who lost 6.5 pounds this week! She worked hard and was good about her eating( except for that cutlers cookie and a little mac and cheese) and still lost a whopping 6.5 pounds! She had a handful of people who were right on her tail though....Hilary lost 6 pounds. .Amber lost 6 pounds..Morgan lost 6 pounds..Casey lost5.5..Mandy lost 5. Way to go to all of you! Congratulations to Kristen!! Can't wait to do your free half hour of glutes, and to see you at the next free boot camp! Heres some pics to enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

great job to everyone of you on a great boot camp.

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you guys how fun it is to work with my daughter, my son and my daughter IL !!! They have kept me motivated! I am soooo proud of them and all they have accomplished! They are fit and fine! Love you all!