Saturday, June 12, 2010




Boot Camp was really fun! I think we all had some great work outs! The weight loss that went with it was worth it! Everyone lost!!! My biggest loser is....sorry you will have to wait. Need to take a picture of this person to feature them! As soon as I have that to post..I will also post those who lost high numbers. I think everyone really worked hard! I am posting a pic of military night. Did I mention we crawled across the grass, lifted 30 pound amo cans, carried our team mates on our shoulders across the field, and built a house????? Yep, thats right. We boot camp warriors are not afraid of anything! We tackled snow basin hill with no complaints! I am proud to say almost every single person beat their time! Way to go!! Watch for the next posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who are those good looking dudes???