Sunday, September 12, 2010

MILITARY TESTING will begin Sept 27th!!! This time really counts!!!

I have a client and DEAR friend in town..SUSAN..many of you know her.We thought it would be great fun to bring her back for a little workout time with everyone!! I was hoping to do my survivor idea, but could not due to some closures.Yet I still have a hard class planned!! and fun of course!!! Its fun right???
I will be holding a class on Thurs the 23rd at 6:30 pm. It will cost 20 dollars. If you pay monthly, this will have to be paid seperate. Be ready for a good hard workout!! I need to know by wed. the 22nd if you plan to attend. Originally we wanted to do 2 nights..so I would also like to do one on Friday the 24th(this class will also be 20$). If I can get at least 8 people who are willing to come out on a friday night, then I will hold a class this night too!! We will start a little early at 6pm, that way you still have your friday night! So please call me,text me, or talk to me during your session this week and let me know what nights you can make, and then I will make my decision about fridays class. See you all this week!!!Can't wait to see you Susan!!

No comments: