Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well I heard good response and feed back from last nights class. It is such good information on eating, calories, target heart rates, and working out and how to get the look of being TONE! If there is any one else interested in this class, please let me know and I can put together another one! The class sure ended with a bang though...5 min after class was done, Jon cut off the tip of his finger! It was awful! He had it stitched on this morning at a plastic surgeon. Thank heavens!! Thank you to Melody, and Steph for staying and helping me last night! I really appreciate it!!

Mondays Labor day class has BEEN MOVED TO 7 PM, and will still be behind the school. I will need a head count for this, so text me if you are coming!!!

My client Sheila is going in to have her baby tomorrow...I will keep you posted!!My other client Katie is now 32 weeks pregnant and has only gained 8 pounds!! Her doctor did not want her to go over ten! She is doing awesome!!

No comments: