Monday, November 29, 2010

12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS:::::: This is a idea I had. Lets do 12 days of christmas fitness days! Thats right! 12 days of a fitness program that I give to you. You should have a partner. Should be somebody who lives close to you and works out at the same time as you..if you workout in the morning, then you need a morning partner. The goal is you have to workout with your partner 4 days out of the 12! Easy right?? The other days can just be like quick texts or a quick call to check on your partner. Remind them that as this season gets busy, we still have to make time for ourselves! You have to follow the 12 day program..just as it is set!!Pick a fun little name for your team, and we will blog about it! Need a partner, I can line you up with another client. I am going to charge for this..the cost will be 10$ per person. It will need to be paid in cash seperate from your training session payments. I will take this money and give it to a family that we are helping this year for Christmas! It will go to a good cause, and your fitness will benefit! You need to be commited..you don't want to be a loser and let down your team mate! If you decide to take part of this JOLLY GOOD time, please let me know and bring me your 10$. It will start on December 12th, and go to Christmas Eve!!!

No comments: