Friday, November 12, 2010

I know alot of you have lost weight on our challenge already..and its so exciting!A few have lost some big numbers already! Brent- 10 pounds Steve- 7 pounds Angie- 7 pounds Morgan- 6 pounds most everyone else around 3-4 pounds! Its really awesome! If you have been following it closely and have not lost weight, stick with it. It's teaching you how to eat clean! If you don't have alot of weight to lose your loss may be slower, and thats ok! The challenge is already half way over!!
I will not be training on the wed afternoon or eve of Thanksgiving. I will be opening up a few slots in the morning in groups of 4. I am some of you already signed upin one of the three slots. If you want to get in a slot..call me. Don't forget our turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning! We will have 2 different distances to choose from.

No comments: