Sunday, December 12, 2010

!12 days of Christmas is here baby!!!!! Let me tell you this though...My day started at 9 am with church and continued on for a very busy day that did not return me home until 7 pm. I had not had dinner yet, and was tired. Had I not been accountable to my team I would have skipped a workout today! Lindsay did not want to workout today either due to the fact she has had a very exhausting weekend herself. We talked each other into our workout, and we did it!! Day 1 down. I hope the rest of you made some time, and don't let your team down. What a way for us to keep holiday pounds at bay!

1. Jolly Joggers---- Annie, Corinne, Lindsay
2. HO HO HO's---- Kristen, Marianne
3. Smiley Ladies----Morgan, Angie
4. Team BS----Brent, Sheila
5. Heart-a-Tax----Melody, Ruth
6. Unleashed Fury---Jan, Mandy, Christy
7. Alice in Wonderland---Alice
8. Svelte----Sybil
I will let you know who the team name winners are as soon as I know.

I will be Checking up on you all periodically and blogging about it! I think it would be fun if each team can make the whole 12 days of Christmas.

I will be taking the week after Christmas off except for one day. I will be doing groups of 4. You will need to check with me me to see what is still available. The slots available are as following::* again some have been taken so check with me soon.

TUESDAY the 28th of December

6:30 am-- 4 slots
7:30 am-- 4 slots
5 pm--4 slots(45 min session for pm)
5:45 pm-- 4 slots

I will open a later slot but only if the other ones are all full!!

I'm thinking about maybe a New Years workout(boot camp) style.Yes I know everyone is up late, so it would be later, but what a fun way to start the New Year??? I will think about it and let you know if I decide.

No comments: