Wednesday, December 15, 2010

For years my doctors have been telling me to stretch..Stretch Annie, Do Yoga Annie, Annie your flexibility is bad... are you stretching? NO NO NO NO! I really don"t enjoy Yoga, and I never stretch before or after anything! Do as I say not as I do?? Well my daughter has been stretching me alot lately! She is so smart at it and very smart in all the muscles and techniques of stretching!! Its been a real AHA moment for me!! I am running better, my knee is getting stronger, my hip flexors are less tight, and well my glutes are getting a real good stretch! I have a real testimony for what it is doing to me! She has worked as a assistant at a Physical Therapy office for a year, and is going to school in the same field! I won't say it does not hurt, because I would be lying! When she is done I really feel such a big difference! My it band is even getting better!! Got your attention yet?? I'm not pushing anything on you, but if you are interested..she will do a 15 min stretch on all your large muscles for 10$.If your interested she will be happy to set up a appt. with you!!!!

No comments: