Saturday, April 9, 2011

biggest loser









Everyone lost weight with boot camp! It was so fun, and everyone worked so hard! I promised the biggest loser the next boot camp for free! I based it off the biggest loser in weight. I have many requests for next boot camp to make my decision based off the most percentage. Next boot camp I will go off body percent. The biggest loser of the week was KRISTA! She lost 12.5 pounds in 5 days! Holy cow!! Everyone who was at boot camp knows how hard she worked! Congrats to Krista!!! My second runner up was Amber and she lost 8.6 pounds in just 5 days. She worked her little buns off, and was a joy to have at boot camp. Third place was Kristen who also lost 8 pounds in 5 days..and came motivated every night and ready to work hard!! Ruth lost 7 pounds in 5 days..way to go! Everyone else lost a average of 4 pounds which still is awesome in 5 days!Even my own hubby lost 5!! I will go over food journals and get back to you!! For those who are still wanting a boot camp style class I will be doing 1 or 2 nights next week. I will post info by tomorrow!! Here are some fun pictures of our sweaty good times.

4 comments:

Dallice said...

Congrats Krista!! You worked so hard this week.Good job to all of you.. You all did good. Thank you for making me feel so welcome in my first ever boot camp. Annie, thanks for pushing me when I needed it. I know at the time I wasnt appreciated but after I was. You pushed me to do things that I never thought I could do.. Thank you.. I now have a good work out plan and hopefully a good food plan once you get back to me on the food journal.. Thanks again..

Annie said...

Dalice, I hope you can come to the next one. It was fun to work with you. You really worked hard. Anything is possible if you just believe you can do it. You did it!! Just keep going now!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Krista! You did fantastic! Boot camp was so much fun! I'm so glad I did it! What a great group to work out with! Everyone was so supportive of each other! Can't wait for the next one! Annie...just don't do it the week of my half marathon which is June 11th! That would possibly kill me! You are the best trainer around! Love ya lady!

Annie said...

Katie, I'm thinking of doing it maybe the first or second week after Ragnar. Then everyones big running events will be over with and we will be ready to push forward hard with some new things. You did awesome this week! Love ya!