Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Boot camp starts in 7 days! I'm excited for this one! The weather should be nice, and the workouts great!! I have to say I think this may be one of the funnest ones yet! I have been working on a little bit of the schedule today..and I am pretty happy with some ideas!! We will have weighs in on Monday morning at 6- 6:30 am. Signups and packets will be given on that morning...so don't ask me what is on the schedule before hand!! Please! I won't tell you!! Prices will be the same as every boot camp!! Remember it is cheaper to come for the full week...not to mention much better to get a full week of hard work in!!! I would like at least a text by friday if you are planning to attend. This gives me a idea of how many will be coming on nights where I need a exact count!! Thanks again! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Sarah Adams said...

Is your site green with white polka dots and a black background?? It looks way cuter if so! I love your buttons! CUTE!

Become a follower on my new teaching site....

www.californiaenglishteacher.blogspot.com

I think i will be using that one WAY more...might delete the other one...