Sunday, July 3, 2011

Boot Camp was lots of fun! Everybody worked really hard. In the heat!! Poor Corinne will probably end up losing a toenail or two from all her hard work! The next one will be the first week of August, and I am already starting to put my plans together! Ruth was my biggest loser with 6 pounds lost. I had a picture of her put took it on a camera I generally don't use and therefore could not get the picture to up-load!! So congrats Ruth!! OK, obviously I did not factor in a few facts for the first two weeks of July, so I will be changing the testing dates! I know some of you are jumping for joy! So we will be testing the last two weeks of July. Unless your Kristen or Marianne..i will get you both before you leave to Hawaii( ha ha no getting out of it).
HAPPY 4TH!!!

No comments: