Saturday, August 6, 2011







Boot Camp was a real success. Everyone did so well!! This was the first time I have gone off percentage lost. I had told everyone after last boot camp, that I would start doing percentage. I know its the fair thing to do, because it puts EVERYONE at a fair advantage. However, it didn't make it any easier on me. There was still a part of me that wanted to go with the biggest weight loss loser. I had to keep reminding myself that this was the fair and true way. You all lost, and you all worked your lil butts off! I am so proud of all of you!! That being said...Here are the results...Our biggest loser of boot camp is HOLLY.. she had a 4.4% weight loss. Congratulations! You get my fall boot camp week for free! Jess was a close second with a 4.1% loss, and 7 pounds!! Because it was so close, I will be giving her 25$ off the next fall boot camp. My 3rd runner up was Amber who had a 3.7% loss and 7 pounds! Dallice was my fourth with a 3.4% loss and 5.8 pounds! This is really good for just 5 short days! Everyone else not mentioned also did really well!!

No comments: