Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi! I made a dinner tonight that my mom used to make me. It is really healthy and pretty darn delicious.. I went to the farmers market and bought some fresh zucchini and green peppers. You cut up zucchini and peppers. Enough to fill half of a large pot. Boil it until they are soft. Drain water and add 2 cans of green chilis, and some finely shredded mozzerella cheese(not to much). Roll them up in a low carb wheat tortilla! It is very delicious!

I am requesting that all my clients please buy weight lifting gloves. They usually run around ten dollars. I bought a new piece of equipment and would like you all to use gloves with it. Bring them everytime with your towel and water please!

I am currently working on military testing scores and shall have them up by weeks end!

Please sign up as a follower?? My sisters blog is beating me, and she is rubbing it in! I would like to show her who is boss!! Ha It really only takes a second to sign up a google account. You don't ever have to use it and its free! It will also let you get in on other blogs!

Congrats to Ruth..who actually lost 4 pounds on a 2 week vacation! Welcome back to Krista( I missed you). Mandy is due to have her baby on thursday..and Nicki is having hers next monday..sending them both all our best wishes and love!

1 comment:

Sarah Adams said...

I love that recipe of mom's! YUM! Even though, I can't complain too much...hickory burger, fries, and banana pie from an awesome spot in Westwood CA!!! (I'll be swimming it off tomorrow ;) ) for my dinner!

My follower status leaves me in charge! I'm da boss now ;)