Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall boot camp is my favorite! I had many pictures I had taken on my phone but can't get them to transfer! Sorry to everyone who does not get a candid moment..Ruth, Lindsay, Jason, Bambi. Thank goodness Mike took some fun pictures while we made our way up the mountain. Thanks Mike!

**** drum roll**** Our biggest loser is TERI!!! Congrats to you! You lost 2.2% body fat! You get next Boot camp for free!!Coming in 2nd place was Corinne who lost 2.12% body fat, and has not been this weight for years!! Mike took 3rd place at 1.86%! Evertime I told him to do something he always said" you bet"! I will be giving Mike and Corinne free class for my Halloween spooktacular fitness day on October 27th! Even though the rest of you were not in the top 3, you actually were very close in the running! I think everyone did so well! I'm really truly blessed to know you all ! The fact that you all trust me enough to lead you blindly up the mountain at dusk says alot! ha ha You are all just so dear to me! I say that with all my heart!  I thank you for always being so supportive. Please keep up the hard work as we get ready for military testing in 9 days!

No comments: