Friday, November 2, 2012

How was everyones Halloweeen? Hope you dont have lots of candy left over! Give it away if you do! Remember your goals and how far you have come, and all that sugar will do is ruin your hard work!

Thanks  Sybil and Sharon for the wipes for the gym!

I put in for a team of 10 for the Ogden Half and we got in! Yay! Those who are doing the 5k, hurry and sign up! Then you have a goal!

I still need to military test a few of you! I will work on the scores that I have this weekend!

Hannah gets married next weekend! I cant believe it! From the day she was born and all the way up to now...everytime she got hurt or was in pain, I would get sick! When she was 4 and cut her lip open and needed stitches, I had to be put on the gurney because I was so ill. When I needed to change a bandage or clean her blood, I would want to throw up. When she had surgery on her shoulder and had to go to physical therapy, I fainted in the office!Everything I have been through with her and she is "accident prone", nothing prepared me for the hurt I would feel of her leaving the house! I have had a rough go of it! She is so happy and has grown to be such a great person, that it is bitter sweet! I am grateful for exercise as it has helped me release some of my anxiety and emotions during this time. I am grateful to have the best friends ever, who bring "sunny" into days, and have helped me so much as I forge through these emotions!

You are all invited to the wedding and reception if you would like to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting fit is a hard task and to maintain a goof fitness is even more difficult. Continuous efforts for are needed to maintain our fitness throughout our life..
Cary Gyms