Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi! First thing I want to do is apologize for my run- on sentences. This blogs set up won't let me do paragraphs. We all know what a computer GENIUS that I am- so it must be something very technical. ha! ****The class on Sat was very fun!The guy who let us in the building was so nice and helpful. I very much appreciate that. He told me that we inspired him to want to workout!He said that he could hear some of you getting on one another and pushing one another. He thought that was great. It is great! This is our fitness family, and this is how we roll!We all need support and push from time to time! Thank you for coming and working hard. ***** I had a client( who remains anonymous)tell me last week that she sometimes can barely get out the door of my house before she feels like she is going to breakdown. She has all these emotions and doesn't want to dump them on me. I have a thought about this. Sometimes with the physical release comes the emotional one as well. Sometimes to really let the "beast" out in your workout, you have to purge the emotional as well. Now not every client needs this or has this. Some clients or people have such deep rooted emotional issues, that have plaqued their physical. They eat to stuff the emotional. They are afraid to really confront the hurt, or the pain, or the deep rooted issues that are holding them back. This could stem all the way from childhood and could be emotional barriers like fear of failure, abandonment, low self esteem, loneliness, regret and ect. You have to work on the emotional as well as the physical. This can be a long process, but the key is to move forward through it. Sometimes its just a cleansing, and I get that!Don't be afraid that you are dumping, as I see it differently!I am your trainer in health, and your friend. One of the greatest gifts of a friendhip is sharing, and being shared with. **** Speaking of our little fitness family- everyone has showed a desire to tackle this half marathon together!In fitness everything is sooo much funner together with friends!! Heres what our group runs will be. Feb 9th- 6 miles..... March 9th- 8 miles..... April 20- 10.5 miles.... Whew- survived last weeks frozen pipes!! Thanks for all the concern! I will keep garage closed during workouts, to help with all that cold air! I was soooo happy about everyones measurements last week! Not one person had measurements up- except for Daryl- whose pecks are growing, and he couldn't be happier! lol! I plan to faithfully do this every month! ************ Weekly fitness tip******* CHOBONI GREEK YOGURT SUBSITUTION LIST 1 CUP OF MAYO= 1 CUP CHOBANI YOGURT 1 CUP SOUR CREAM=1 CUP CHOBANI YOGURT 1 CUP BUTTER= 1/4 CUP CHOBANI, 1/2 CUP BUTTER 1 CUP OIL=3/4 CUP CHOBANI TRY THESE IN YOUR RECIPES, AND CUT THE FAT AND CALORIES, AND MAKE IT MORE HEALTHY!***** Sharon IS HAVING HER 2ND KNEE REPLACEMENT ON TUE- SENDING HER ALL OUR WELL WISHES!NICKI( I CALL HER NICKERS) IS HEALING WITH HER THROAT, BUT NOT HAVING MUCH FUN! SO IM WISHING HER A BIG STEAK AND POTATO!!!! YES, YOU DID READ THAT RIGHT-- THE POOR GIRL IS STARVING! TO EVERYONE ELSE I SAY THIS- ONE STEP AT A TIME, ONE POUND AT A TIME, ONE INCH AT A TIME, AND ONE TIER 1 AND TEIR 2 AT A TIME- ITS ALL A PROCESS, AND YOU WILL GET THERE- AND IM SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF IT! ****Thanks Mike for the pics- could only get the blog to transfer 3 and missed the big group pic- once again Im sure this is all computer error, and has nothing to do with me!

No comments: