Sunday, January 13, 2013

Oh it is indeed a sad day at the Frye household! Broncos lost yesterday! We were so close to going to the superbowl! You all know my hubby and boys are HUGE bronco fans!
This is a pic at the start of the game, Alex (LINDSAYs son) is in the pic as well,he is a HUGE fan already_because Lindsay is just as bad as Jon! She had her Bronco gear on, but refused to be in the pic! AHHH don't they look cute! I said I would post a fitness post weekly****** You have heard me say NO STINKIN THINKIN. Some of you may have stinkin thinkin, and yet not really even be aware that you are one of the people that fall into this catergory. If you say you cant get below a certain weight...YOU NEVER WILL.If you say that workout i just gave you is to hard and you can't do it... YOU NEVER WILL. If you whine and complain,your body hears that, and your workouts will ALWAYS BE a reason to Whine. If you have a bad meal, or you eat something not "healthy" do you just say..Oh forget it, might as well just have a bad day of eating, and start again tomorrow?? Thats like getting a flat tire, and then saying, well my tires flat, guess I will just drive my car down in the ditch! Change your IF's to= I Will and your maybe's to= Someday Ask yourself this...HOW CAN I MOVE FROM I CAN, TO I AM????? I will not lie, some of you bring your stinkin thinkin into the gym sometimes! leave it at the door! Come with the I CAN attitude that your going to need to reach your goal! I don't know about you, but life is all about choices, and for me I want to be a positive role model, and I want to surround myself with people who are positive! I don't need negative! So try this... Cash a dollar in for 10 dimes. First thing after getting dressed, but those 10 dimes in your pocket. Everytime you think a negative thought, take a dime from your pocket. This could be anything- like " I feel fat today", " I hate my job", " I have wrinkles" " I don't want to train today", " I will never get that", " I'm broke"... How long did it take you to go bankrupt in your pocket? 90% percent of people will be out of dimes within 2 Hours of waking! What you keep constantly telling yourself, will BEcome your reality! I have faith, and I know everyone of you have the potential to acHieve your goals in fitness and in health and whatever areas of your life you want to improve. You just have to stop the STINKIN THINKIN, and get on with the I can's!! Your body hears what your mind is thinking! Come to your workouts, and take my challenges with a smile! Here are a few examples of great thinking***** Corinne*- Annie this workout looks hard, but I'm going to keep on trying until I get it! Teri*- texted me after her "special" workout sat and said- It took her 1 hour and 18 mins to do it, and Holy Crap it was tough but she is sooooooo happy she did it! and fyi..she spelled so with just that many o's! Melody*- ran a timed mile, and said this...Not as fast as I wanted, but it will come!!! Thank you guys for really putting fourth effort! Sending big smoochies to Nicki who had her tonsils taken out, and has not been feeling well! We wish her quick recovery so she can come back to training soon!! Next sat our class will begin at 6:30 am in Layton! I plan to do some more classes there if this one turns out! I read this saying- and I like it- it said DO NOT WALK AHEAD OF ME, FOR I MAY NOT FOLLOW, DO NOT WALK BEHIND ME FOR I MAY NOT LEAD, BUT WALK BESIDES ME AND WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER! I AM BESIDE YOU AND I DO BELIEVE IN YOU!

No comments: