Sunday, January 27, 2013

So many of you are trying hard to meet that January goal I have set for you! Way to go! My fitness tip of the week should help you!.......... Snacking is a very important part of the day. We should be eating 5 times. Remember your snacks should be around 150 calories. A snack is there to give your metabolism a quick boost, and help you feel satisfied to make it to the next meal. It is not there to make you feel full!One of your daily snacks should contain protein. The other snack does not have to. Choose snacks that are healthy and will give your energy a boost. I know everybody goes through cravings...sometimes a girl just wants a brownie! I got a better option for you and its delicious and its only 100 calories! Frozen bananas with dark chocolate! Yum! Had me a pack today- and it helps with that sugar craving! I have attached a picture of it!I will post more ideas this week! Keep on movin~~~~

No comments: