Sunday, February 10, 2013

I feel like incredible things have happened in December and January! The harder I push the harder you work!! Most all of you have remained positive in the gym! I am really grateful!I just really want to give a shout out to all of you who pushed and tried and worked hard on my weekly "special" workouts I handed you. They were all a step harder from Decembers- and you guys still did it!!I want to recognize a few people- but remember I really am proud of all of you.~~~~~~~COLETTE-she has been consistently losing. Its slow- but it is steady and it is always down. I have watched her struggle with workouts- to now coming and pushing through it and really holding strong to the end. Her and Mike come together, and I love it! They are a great team. He could be dripping with sweat, and can barely stand- and no matter what I tell him to do, he always says "YOU GOT IT"! Thanks for making my job so great! ~~~~~~~~~~~Corinne- just typing her name brings alot of emotion to my mind. I feel a close friendship with her and I can tell you she is Amazing!I'm not going to lie, she probably got the hardest "special" workout out of everyone. The reason I chose this for her, is because she is driven and she takes my challenges seriously! She also trusts me and she knows I would not give her something she could't do. She also, met her January goal weight! Congratulations Corinne!~~~~~~ Teri- this girl has it going on! She comes to her appointments faithfully- and takes a challenge with 100% heart!She has made amazing strides, both in weight and goals_ and she just broke her timed mile goal!! Way to go Teri! You all make my job so great!! ~~~ Sybil has a big birthday coming up- and I think I will publisize her goal- that make her accountable! I will keep you posted! So we were supposed to have our first team in training run for the half marathon on sat. The dang snow and slick streets made us cancel- which forced a few of us to still want to do it and hit the treadmills!~~~~ Amber you were my rock on Sat!! You and I did it! We ran a full 6 on the treadmills- which sorta ranks close to a root canal! We just kept telling each other to keep moving! Thanks Amber!!! Mike even ran 3.5 on the treadmill which is the longest he has ever run on a treadmill!! Happy Birthday to Lindsay_ her birthday was Tue, and to Steph, hers was on wed!! She even came to workout on her birthday night!! Oh yeah---IT IS FREAKING AMAZING THAT DARYL IS NOT 400 POUNDS! THE POOR GUY IS TEMPTED DAILY AT WORK WITH GOURMET SWEETS, BROWNIES, HOT GOOEY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES AND PIES! He takes pictures of them and sends it to me- helps keep him accountable! Then of course I send him threats..DARYL I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU EAT THAT.. YOU WILL RUN INCLINE UNTIL YOU PUKE AND PUKE! What can I say? It's all in a days work!! I want to finish with this......On Valentines day is my 22nd year anniversary! I love my husband so much! He has loved me and supported me through it all!I wouldn't be the person I am today without his love and support!I love VALENTINES DAY!! So Happy Valentines to you all this thursday! FITNESS TIP*** DON'T ASK FOR A BOX OF CHOCOLATE!!

1 comment:

J D C said...

Useful information. Thanks for giving us this useful information. I have come some advice to about Daily workout Reviews provides in-depth reviews of fitness programs and fitness advice for practical results. Learn which fitness programs are best for you and find advice on how to accomplish your fitness goals. Thanks for sharing.....Fitness programs