Thursday, April 25, 2013

BOOT CAMP BOOT CAMP BOOT CAMP BOOT CAMP..YEAH BABY YEAH BABY YEAH BABY. BRING IT ON! I WILL TRY TO MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE.. Kristen has begged me for horsey..Sybil has requested that we keep up at it for hours..and Corinne would like a full hour dedicated to sprints!! I know what your thinking..this is going to be the time of your life!!!! Ha! Monday April 29th from 5:50 am to 6:10 am sign ups and boot camp weigh ins. Please bring your boot camp fees that morning so I don't have to deal with money during boot camp. After you pay, you will get your weekly boot camp packet with all your details, and your food journal. Biggest loser will be based of bf% to make it fair to all. Next full boot camp will be free!If you cant make the early am weigh in..please contact me so that I may weigh you before we start on Monday eve!!All boot camp nights will start at 6 pm. I would like to start friday evening a little early..but will decide that after speaking with each friday night participant.The weather looks like it should be great. **please note that no refunds will be given in the event of bad or rainy weather. We do boot camp rain or shine! Cant wait to see you on Monday..bring your team spirit and your desire to be the biggest loser!!

No comments: