Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going through some old files of clients tonight really brought back a refreshing view of how far some of you have come! I realized that even I had forgotten some of you were so much heavier or troubled with health issues. I am so focused on continually propelling you forward and my eye is always on the goal, that I realized that I had completely forgot the "old" you. I am so proud of you guys for the "forward" and "positive" lifestyle changes that you have made. Many of you will move mountains to be here and not miss, and I want you to know that does not go un-noticed! I actually am glad I took the time to go through each clients folders tonight and see where each of you are!! If you are still wanting to make big strides and need a good push- then please don't forget to let me know about boot camp by tomorrow. Just shoot me a text and let me know if you are wanting to come. I will see if we have enough interest to hold one. It will start on April 29th at each evening and will probably start around the 6:00ish time. The full week is 85...75 for 4.. or 65 for 3. Each night is always at least a hour- but plan to go longer. Next sat is our team run 10 /2 miles! We start at 8:20 and will meet on the church corner! Its going to be a exciting time at the Ogden Half. There is 10 of us going in as a group.. I'm really proud of you guys. Mike and Colette are in Moab right now. He sent me a pic of him running along the Colorado river this week, which I am posting for your enjoyment!........ My favorite thing post of this week is..(drum roll please)..... Quaker Steel cut oats! Quaker has come out with a steel cut oatmeal and its pretty darn good! If you have the time to cook some up in the mornings( it does take longer than normal oatmeal) it is a great and healthy alternative to the quick oats!! Keep your eye on the prize..and keep "positive" and "forward" movement in your life!!

No comments: