Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hi!! first things first..Lindsay had her baby on sat morning around 6:30 am. Her water broke Friday evening while at dinner! She weighed 7lbs 4 oz. Her name is Maci Paige and she is a beauty!!Congrats to them!! I have included pics for your sheer enjoyment!! (will post at bottom)** On another note we had our long team run on sat and we all ran the full amount of our 10 1/2 miles and in the rain!!What a great group I have!! It was actually wonderful! Jon finished at the exact same time as me..I was so proud!! We have boot camp that starts next week! We will start every night at 6pm!I will post more details to you on thurs of this week, so check back!! Hope you are all prepping for military testing..it will begin the week after boot camp!! Thank you Sybil for your donation of wipes..Always appreciated as we go through so many!! Welcome back Lynette..so nice to have you back and ready to work hard again!! Dreams can become your reality..keep moving!!

No comments: