Friday, June 7, 2013

I am thrilled to say this boot camp is a full one!! What a turn out we have! Here is some BOOT CAMP DETAILS....Monday morn 6 to 6:15 am- sign ups, boot camp payments, and weigh ins!!Boot camp needs to be paid that morning and needs to be separate from your training. Cost will be 85 for the week- or 20$ per class. Mon and tues night boot camp will start at 6:30, and all other nights will start at 6 pm!!! Its going to be HOT AND WE ARE GOING TO BE BURNING SERIOUS CALORIES ALL WEEK!!If you need to plan ahead.. wed night will be our furthest distance away!! Cant wait- see you bright and early Monday morning!! Also,I have been asked by a couple of people if I would be open to letting them come extra..I will be doing a hour long strength training on wed morning( this would be in addition to your regular wed night boot camp) and have 2 slots available left with me at 6 am, and I am open to doing another group if need be. The cost will be 15$.*** Now I'm going to ramble-- Today was the last day of school for my boys> Bronson did 4 dances with the cheerleaders at a assembly. They have all been practicing for weeks, and it included many costume changes! It was sooo fun to watch. Cole graduated from 6th grade today, and their class sang and got awards. Cole is moving on to junior high, and Bronson on to High school. Instead of being sad that I no longer have any elementary kids in school or that Bronson is moving into high school- I felt instead the celebration of life. The fun positive energy of the kids as they celebrated the last day- and it really feels like the first day of summer! All day it felt like the sun was a little warmer and everyone was just a little more smiley. I know as we wake tomorrow we have freedom from routines..but the best news about it? Is that I have my boys home for the next couple months, and we can celebrate summer!I am a true summer girl..I will share my thoughts with you,as I celebrate the beginning of summer...hot sand on your bare toes..a cold diet coke while laying under a umbrella..the sound of running water from a stream..the birds that chirp outside your window every single morning..eating lunch with a friend outside on a patio somewhere, a early morning jog with the sun already out..a good hike anywhere in the mountains.. floating on a tube..and a good ol' camp fire, and of course a butt kickin boot camp!! May you all find joy in every single day..and always keep your goals in sight!!

No comments: