Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thank you for our "rally". I call the "rally" when people that love you and care rally around you in the time of need! You have all been so wonderful!! You all are truly the best! I am happy to report that Jon is doing a little better each and every day! Even Jason who is a single dad of 3..was like "Can I bring you dinner"..no Jason, I can still cook..LOL, but thank you. Then he sends me a text..can I come rake leaves?..No Jason, we have no leaves, but thank you LOL..so I texted him back and said the one thing he could do to make Jon feel better would be to wear a Utes shirt all day to work..now you have to know ~ Jason is the biggest BYU fan there is!! ha ha....Can I just say this military testing was awesome!! You guys kicked some booty!!How good do you feel right now? Awesome! We have our December challenge quickly approaching.I'm calling it the "Winter Olympics". I had most of you choose a category last week. Those who did not, will be able to choose this week. Your category you choose will determine your challenge! It will begin Dec 1st and will go until the 30th of Dec. Are you going to score bronze, silver, or gold for our winter olympic challenge??I will also be talking with you about a "personal" goal. This goal is between you and I. The cost is 20 dollars. Thank you Corinne for helping out with wipes for the gym! We have had some crrraaazzyy sweat happening here, and seem to be going through them fast! Thanksgiving is almost here. You know what that means? GOBBLE GOBBLE-and that's just what most people do! Every year we do a run "turkey trot". Not only is it fun..it burns some of those calories! Please let me know by tomorrow if you plan on attending! I would like to start early this year!!I am happy to report that Teri is healing really well from her 2 knee surgeries! We miss you Teri! I am also reporting that poor Daryls group will be subject to what I like to call the "Bacon Buster" this week. Daryl shouldn't of eaten all that bacon!!Brings back a few memories..when Kristen ate to much carmel popcorn. That was called the "carmel popcorn" workout, and it still gives Corinne nightmares!

No comments: