Friday, March 5, 2010

Well I can't believe this..I'm officially a blogger. Thanks to Morgan!!! This is going to be my new way of communicating with you guys. Lets start with some new info. First I want to tell you about a new way to get great produce, fresh fruit, and bread if your interested.You sign up on line. You get a box full of produce and fruit for 15 dollars. You pick a pick-up spot that is closest to your home, and wahla...your eating good! This first site I am telling you about has great looking produce and they handle all the food with gloves.They will also have fresh eggs available soon. In the summer if you choose to pick up your box at the Midland Drive site( 3997 so.) they will have fresh flowers and other produce to choose from as a addition to your box.Each box has a new recipe that includes some of your things in your box. The website is http://www.greenbeeco-op.com/. The second one is www. bountifulbaskets.org. I have some clients that have used this site and enjoy it. The only thing I have heard is that this one does not require gloves for the handeling of food. However, this site offers a all organic basket if you want to pay 10 dollars more. I think this is a great and fun way to eat healthy. I have heard you get a ton of food with both sites. We all know eating good and exercise go hand in hand, so lets do both and hit it hard with a boot camp. BOOT CAMP will be held on March the 29th to April 2nd. The cost Will be 80 for the week. 50 for 2 nights, 75 for 3. So as you can see its much cheaper to go a whole week!! Sign up and pay by March 26. Hope to see you there. I will post a schedule of events as it gets closer. We go rain or shine. If you have signed up and the weather is bad and you choose not to come, there will be no refunds for that.

No comments: