Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh MAMA is so proud! I told you in a earlier blog that I was working with my client Casey a couple times a week to help him so he could pass the fitness test for the police academy. Well guess what?? My boy did it! Thats right. Here are his results: mile and half run:14:50..beating the requirement by 1 min40 sec...Vertical jump 25 inches..beating it by 11 inches..push ups 30, beating it by 12..Full situps 35, beating it by 11. CONGRATULATIONS CASEY! YOU ROCK! Keep up the hard work and keep progressing towards your goals and health..and remember polyester police outfits never look good riding up in places they should not be riding!! That should keep you on track!! LOL. love ya

2 comments:

andyandmorganp said...

Yay Casey!! Good Job!!

Casey said...

Thanks a lot. I couldn't have done it without the greatest and most caring trainer in the world. However I wouldn't have even persued this dream if I wouldn't have been to this point without the most wonderful wife in the world. She truely beleves in me. I couldn't ask for anyone better to share the rest of my life with.