Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ok just a few quick things. It was definately close on the food journals. Corinne had the best food journal. I mean it was perfect. Christy was my close second. I was impressed by her eating as well. The rest of you will be getting their food journals back with a few suggestions. I am going to give Corinne and Christy both a free half hour glute session together! Let me know and we can schedule it!
Steve is running a half marathon at the SLC marathon this week. I am so very proud of him. He sure has come a long way. I will post his time on sat when he is done. Good Luck Steve!
I am getting certified in the new body fusion group fitness. If all goes well I will be certified and ready to teach this by our June boot camp! I already paid and I am ready to go! It is suppossed to take the muscles to total fatigue! Sound fun???? Watch for my new recipe this week...and my new running shoes??????

No comments: