Sunday, April 18, 2010

Well yesterday Me , Jan , Mandy, Christy and Kristen went down to cheer on Steve for his half marathon in SlC. I really wanted to be there to cheer him on and let him know that as his friend and trainer..I support him! Thats what friends do! I am so proud. We decided to go down a little early to yell for Ami, and Amber who come to my boot camps and were also running it. We got there in time to cheer all three of them on. These girls have worked hard to get to this point too! I am proud of you guys! I think it says alot about my little group of friends(and clients) that they took the time on a sat. away from their families, to come down and show their support and help me cheer. I really do have the best and most loyal bunch of clients! They also know and understand how important it is to feel supported by others. We are all reaching and striving for the same goal..HEALTH! When you get to know each other through training and boot camps you become like family. I am posting some pics from Sat! Hope you enjoy them!!!

No comments: