Saturday, May 15, 2010






















Well what a day. Had to get up at 4:15 to be ready for when Casey came to pick me up! Thank heavens for Visine! Really takes the red out! Today was the Ogden Marathon. We had two teams out for the relay, one client running the half and one on the 5k. That makes 12 of us! The day went actually quite great! Even the weather gave us some sunshine. Oh there was some funny times...Like when we were riding the bus up the canyon and we had big mouth Betty behind us..who talked so loud everyone on the bus knew intimate details concerning her life..then there was the fact that we were freezing after standing on Washington BLVD for a hour and 15 min..frozen to the bone..and of course we pick the one seat on the bus that has a huge hole in the floor..blowing cold air up our already cold legs, all the way up the canyon..I should also mention that anyone who REALLY knows me knows I am a anxiety freak before any running event..It could be a freaking 1K and I will have anxiety..pair that up with my partner Casey, and that just plain spells disaster..can i just tell you now how many potty breaks the two of us had to make?..How many times I almost made him cry??..LOL. And yet in the end..I was so glad we did it! When I got to mile 8 my leg ( yes, my it band) was killing me, and yet all I could think was what a day!! Thankful for the sun, Thankful for the run! I think everyone did such a great job! Even Jon ran it..i was proud! Thanks again to my clients and friends who we just seem to keep each other going! Here we come RAGNAR. Get ready.

No comments: