Thursday, June 3, 2010

Boot Camp Agenda:
Monday morning 6am-6:30 am- show up anytime in that half hour slot for your weigh in. You will pick up your packet then. However, signups are due by tomorrow.If I am not at home, there will be a large enevelope under my front porch mat. Full week 85$, 4 nights 75$, 3 nights 65$, 2 nights 45$. Cheaper to come for the week!! Slide your money with a note attached that tells me the exact days you will be attending.

Monday 6:30 pm- We will meet in the park right behind the West Clinton school. Bring a towel or mat. Get ready to sweat!

Tuesday- We will be meeting at the Riverdale Park at 6:30. It is located right next to the Riverdale community center at 4600 South Weber River Drive. We will be meeting with Sargeant Sugano of the United States Marines who will be putting you through a real Marine Boot Camp! He's huge too, so be prepared!!!!

Wed- We will meet at the Roy Complex 2150 west 4700 south in Roy. We will meet in the lobby, so I can pay to get you in. Time will be 6:30. BODY FUSION!!! Bring towel and two sizes of weights. One heavier, one lighter.

Thursday- SNOW BASIN HILLS!! For those of you who have done this one before, I still have your times. I will have drawings for those who can beat it. For those of you who have not..you will be timed!!! Google the old snow basin road for directions. We will meet just up from the church on the right hand side cul de sac.

Friday- Fugitive. New Rules..and I have decided to be a cop. I will be out looking for you along with others...you better pray I don't find you!!! Meet at the church corner on 30000west by my house at 6:30 . I have a prize for the person who can do the whole thing and not get BUSTED!!!!!

Everybody needs to make sure they have water with them at all boot camps. It is important to stay hydrated. For anyone who is late- you will get a mandatory mile run at the end of class. Do not forget to do your food journals. Start these on monday morning.There will be a grand prize for my BIGGEST LOSER!!!!! Loser will be featured on my blog!!!

Sat 630 am to 7 am-- show up anytime in that half hour for your final boot camp weigh in, bring your food charts!!!!


Mark your calanders for our next Boot Camp: JULY 26th to July 30th!!!

No comments: