Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial weekend. I did not get to go with my great friend down to Moab, but we still made the best of our weekend. We took the kids to lagoon for the day on sat., and absolutely had the best time! I want to share a story with you. Sorry...it has nothing to do with fitness. My son Cole saw this HUGE stuffed animal at Lagoon and all day long as we passed it, he kept saying how he wanted to win that dog. At the end of our day(10 hours) I took him to where the game was. I handed him 1 dollar and told him good luck! We had watched people all day try to win that large stuffed animal. One man even told me it was a one in a millon chance.. Cole closed his eyes for a quick second, as if to wish himself some luck, and began to toss his coins. On his very last toss, his coin landed right on top of the cylinder. He won!! He won!! I was yelling...he was yelling. It was a magical moment with my son. It is one I shall never forget. I wish I could just capture his little face! All day long he had wished for that dog! Guess what he named it! LUcKY!! Was it just luck?? Could it be that if you truly believe in something, anything is possible? Maybe if you close your eyes for just a second and dream a little dream..you will see that sometimes dreams do come true. Posting some pics of Cole with his dog Lucky!!

No comments: