Saturday, July 31, 2010


What a great week! The weather really turned out to be not so bad! Well ok..the last two nights were HOT! Everyone worked their lil buns off, and I think we all had a fun time!! My biggest Loser for the week was Steve! Steve lost 7 pounds in 5 days! He ran up and down those big hills and did not stop to walk once! Congratulations! Steve gets the next boot camp week for free! I also want to send a big thank-you to Jess, and Ami..I don't train either one of them..but they come to all my boot camps if they can make it! It is so nice to see them return, and they are both alot of fun!Had many clients lose 4-5 pounds this week. This is so exciting! Congratulations to Corinne..she usually averages a 2 pound loss at boot camps, this time she made it a whole 5 pounds! She is one of my slower losers, so her 5 pounds is like 10. I am seriously proud of all of you. My next boot camp will be in October. The Fall weather should make it nice. However I am working on a idea..it is going to be called..SURVIVAL! It will be a 3 day event. You will get handed a few things, and sent to survive! I shall keep you posted!!

No comments: