Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today I ran 2.5 miles! I know thats not far,,but for me it was! I am so happy. I have not been this happy since my wedding and the birth of my children. Its been 6 weeks since my knee injury. Here is what I have learned...never pray for patience, you don't know what form it will come in! Learn to respect..respect your body and the fact that it takes time to heal..Love..learn to love your body and all its flaws.. and joy...I felt pure joy as I ran this morning! I can't put it into words! I now remember that running is a gift my body gives me and allows me to do! If I take my body for granted, I could lose that gift!! I also have gone back to the root of knowledge. I am staying in the cross training mode! I have not felt very lucky these last 6 weeks...but let me tell you this.. I am truly blessed!

No comments: