Saturday, October 9, 2010

BOOT CAMP INFO...ok this one gets a little tricky. It's starting to get dark early, which can be limiting. So here is what I came up with. This will be a 4 day boot camp.

Boot camp week will go as follows******

Monday Oct 25th** I will do a hard hard training in my gym. It will be in groups of 4 for 45 min. The sessions will schedule all that evening, so for those who need to come later this will work for everyone.

Wed Oct 27th** 6pm boot camp

Thursday 28th**6 pm boot camp

Sat 30th*** 8:30 am boot camp( and final weigh). This one will go longer than a hour!!!

This boot camp will cost 78 dollars and will need to be paid the morning of weigh ins. I will do weigh ins from 6-6:30am on Oct 25th. However, I will need a rsvp by the 20th of Oct.

For those who feel like they would like to get another day in..or really make it a killer week. I will do some appointments on tue evening, or friday morning. I will charge your regular training fee( with a discount of 5 dollars). Each session will last 45 min. You will need to let me know and I will schedule you in. This can be paid with your boot camp or the day of!

Lets see how much fun we can have and how much weight we can get down before the holidays! My biggest loser of boot camp always gets the next boot camp free! And this time I am also throwing in a free training session and a gym goodie!!!!

I will be having a turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning!! I will offer two different lengths. I will do a 4 and a 6.5! This is always fun, and makes that pumpkin pie feel just a little bit better. Our turkey trots are always free!!!! I will post more info on it as we approach the holiday.

In Oprahs new magazine she has a article on Vitamin D...they believe it helps speed up weight loss!! Hope your listening!!!

No comments: