Monday, October 4, 2010

I have kinda been a slacker on my vitamin D lately. I know I am low, but for some reason I have fallen off the ol wagon on taking it! Then I got sent a message that said this...Vitamin D(aka the sunshine vitamin) plays a big key role in boosting the immune system and protecting against cancer. Low levels of D are connected to 85,000 cancers a year. If your levels are in normal range it can cut breast and colon cancer by 50 percent. WOW..thats half! So if you have been like me, and are slacking on your vitamin D..get back on track!!!!!! It is so important!

I hope to have military testing finished soon, and posted sometime next week. This has been a great testing so far and I am pleased with all the results!

Watch for info to be posted about our fall boot camp!!!

No comments: