Monday, December 27, 2010


Well I sure hope everyone had a great Christmas. We sure did, but it always goes so fast. My sister flew in from Cali, which is always fun! I'm including a pic of us three kids in my family. We only get together.. the 3 of us.. about once a year! I even got to train her 1 day while she was here. So her tummy muscles hurt so bad for 3 days she could barely stand it..thats a good thing right? lol. I think the 12 days of Christmas went great!! I think everyone( well except 1 team..we won't mention the name) actually did really well! I think we were able to keep our exercise up because of this accountability. I think it would of been very easy to get caught up in the busy-ness of the holiday and forget our exercise but.. WE DIDN"T!! WE DID IT!! Many times for many of us it was late at night, but we did it! Our little experience helped 3 families and ourselves! Thanks for the fun, and the participation! Now we move on to the New Year.. and New You! January is a great month to set some goals. Lets make 2011 one awesome positive year full of health and happiness! xoxoxo

No comments: