Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I dit it I dit it I dit it!!! Yes, after 38 years of my life and never being able to jump into water where I can't touch, I did it. I faced my fear yesterday and jumped into the deep end! It was one of my proudest moments. It was huge for me! I have a great teacher who is really teaching me. I'm spending 2 days a week in the water.. and wow I'm working all kinds of muscles! It reminds me that we never know what we can do unless we try. Speaking of trying..Stephanie has been on 21 day challenge for 14 days and has lost 10 pounds in 14 days already! I will let you know how much she lost at the end of the 21 days.. Krista and Kellee are loosing weight by the buckets!And to my pregnant girls who keep on keepin on. Not always so easy when your pregnant. Congrats! Sending get well wishes to Sheila..she went on a run the other night and stepped of a curb wrong and broke her foot and ankle, and has to have pins inserted with surgery on Friday! Sending her lots of positive thoughts! Will post bootcamp info soon..

No comments: