Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Update on my swimming..first session not to bad! I'm excited to see what I can accmplish this week! I have had to really visualize this goal for quite sometime now. I have a vision board next to my bed and I look at it every night. Its personal, and it can be small or big things. Its fun to see how visions turn into reality. I have a challenge for you. Get a calander..start on March 2nd...color half the square in pink if you exercised, and half the square in green if you ate clean too. If you only exercised but ate bad, then only half would be colored..get it?? Please do not make me go into detail about the food! You all know what clean eating is and what is not! You know this. One day a week is your cheat meal and you would just color that half in red so this signals the cheat meal. Remember cheat meals, are not CHEAT DAYS! Print your March calander out, so that it may be turned into me at the end of the month. Can't wait to see how colorful your month will reflect!Make it part of your day to visualize yourself as the fit, healthy person you want to be.
I want to give some big Kudos out to Krista who has lost 28 pounds in 7 weeeks, and Kellee who has lost 19 pounds in 7 weeks. Angie is down 15 pounds! Way to go girls! Congratulations to Mandy and Nicki who are both pregnant, and still working out! Thank you to Corinne who is always so good in helping provide wipes and spray!! You guys are great!

No comments: