Sunday, October 16, 2011




I'm back from Cali! Of course, the most exciting news is that my sister is now married! She looked so pretty! She is so happy! The second most exciting news would have to be that I ran into Gerard Butler( he is the actor that was in bounty hunter with Jennifer Aniston) and I am still so excited about it! He was really cool, and yes, handsome! He is filming a movie about a famous surfer! I will attach the picture( it's the one with me, Gerard, and my friend Melissa). The weather was beautilful. Her wedding was right on the beach! My husband found the most beautiful perfect sand dollar that morning. During pictures..another one washed up right at my sisters feet! They are very hard to find there. I took that as a great sign for the day!! Boot camp will start at 5:45 pm tomorrow night. Weigh ins will be at my house from 5:25 TO 5:35 tomorrow night. Stop by so I can quickly record your weight, then drive on over to the church where we will begin!

No comments: