Thursday, October 20, 2011

This had to be my best fall weathered boot camp ever! It was so perfect! We had a good time. We went long and we went hard!!! I only wish I would of taken some pictures. ugh! These ladies weighed in on Monday, and again on wed, so really just 48 hours. Ami lost 4.3 pounds in that time, and almost everyone else averaged 3 pounds! 3 pounds is so good in that short of time! YAY! I was not going to give a biggest loser gift beacause it was a short boot camp...but I want to give Ami 40$ off the next boot camp! She has been such a great supporter to me and my camps. She works so hard and always shows up ready to go! Congrats to Ami, her hard work paid off! Now girls..the challenge is to keep it off!!! Don't let your hard work go to waste! Just a reminder to all...MILITARY TESTING is the 2nd week of November! Don't forget our annual Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning! I will do 2 distances that day for you to choose from. Bikers are welcome as well!

No comments: