Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sorry about the delay on boot camp info. Going to do things a little different this time around.. Going to run a 3 day boot camp..I will call survivor. It will be at least a hour and a half every night. This means we have to start earlier because it is getting darker earlier now. I need to have at least 8-10 people who can make it. I will need a commitments to me by no later than this Friday so I can make a final decision. The dates for this will be Oct. 17th, 18th, 19th. We will start at 5:45, and will go at least a hour and a half. Each night will cost 23$, a total for all 3 of 69$. In order to participate you must commit to at least two. One night a bike will be required. If you do not have a bike, then let me know and we can find you one. I would also like you to bring a light that clips on you in case we are out and it is still dusk. They usually cost around 5$.I realize that this is UEA weekend. This 3 day camp will still allow you to have thurs and fri free with your kids and family. Let me know by friday, and I will post my decision and details to follow!

No comments: