Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had fun at the annual turkey trot! Don't forget that if you are choosing to sign up for the December challenge it starts on Thursday! It should be alot of fun and hopefully motivating! I will post points weekly. If you are paying for my specific workout plan for December you will need to pay your 15$ at your packet pick-up. This will be given out at your scheduled training session. I just finished Military Testing scores..I am so excited! Everyone but 2 people( sorry)  went up in scores or changed their rank! This was a great testing for me as your trainer! You are getting stronger, and it really shows! Thanks for a great testing! I know many of you dread it, but actually, I only had a few complain this time! Many of you vowed to remain positive and I really appreciate that! Positive attitudes= Positive Results! I am so grateful to have you all as my clients and friends!

No comments: