Sunday, November 20, 2011

We had a great " girls night out"  on Friday.  Including a pic of us! Don't we look happy after our twilight movie??

Our Thanksgiving turkey trot will start at 8 am. We will meet in the church parking lot! Yes, its free! All you have to bring is your energy! There will be 2 distances to choose from! Its going to be a great great Thanksgiving Day!!

I will be handing out our Christmas challenge sheets next week. We will start the challenge on Dec 1st. I hope you do it! If you are wanting my specific workout program for the month.. it will be  15 dollars and must be paid next week when you pick up the challenge info. I will need to know by friday if you plan to do your own or if you will be wanting to purchase a month workout from me. This way I know how many to take to the printer and have printed! As always, Keep on moving! Keep your goals in sight!

No comments: