Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I hope everyone that chose to sign up for a goal to be made by January 30th, are close to making it! Keep working hard!  Thank you to those who came to my city council speech and supported me! I hope you left leaving with some new valuable info! Here is a idea for your vegetables that my family really enjoys:
You can use brocolli( cut up into florets) or asparagus> Place on a cookie sheet with non stick spray. Drizzle olive oil or Safflour oil all over the top and crack sea salt on top> Stick in the oven on Broil until crisp, but not to crisp! It is so yummy! You can also squeeze a little lemon juice on top when it gets out and a small sprinkle of some fresh parmesian cheese! I am going to be opening a new slot for a group of 3. If you or someone you know may be interested! Thanks

No comments: