Sunday, January 1, 2012

Things have finally calmed down since Christmas. Felt like a whirlwind! Our point system is now finished. I have to say almost everyone did really well on that. Everyone lost weight or maintained( I think only 3 did not) their weight! This was exciting in December!tThank you for all the nice Christmas bonuses and  gifts I received!! Now we are on to the New Year! 2012 here we come! Set your sights on your goals, and make this the year that you make them a reality! I feel like 2011 was a great year, but I have to tell you I think 2012 is going to be even better! I have a envelope I have prepared for each of you. Its your choice rather or not you want to take it or not. In that envelope I have prepared a goal for the month of January. It could be weight loss, timed miles, it could be something you have to do every time you train that may be really hard, it could be anything fitness related. If you choose to take this envelope, then you are choosing to take on the goal before you even open it. Your envelope will be posted on the wall, and at the end of the month it will reveal rather or not you made your goal. Yes, everyone can see it! Its your choice! The goals will be hard!! They will be attainable if you work hard! They will be handed out this week per request! Please remember our gym rules this year..If you are sick, cough, runny nose,sore throat, less than 3 days since you have thrown up or had flu symptoms..DO NOT COME! I reserve the right to send you home and make you miss 2 extra training sessions! Those of you that are forgetting towels, please bring them! I am wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR, and I hope this year all your dreams and goals come true! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT PART OF MY LIFE!

No comments: