Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ragnar 2012 was so much fun! We have a little saying..what happens in the Ragnar van stays in the Ragnar van! It always alot of fun and u definately see some interesting things! My husband is like our team mascot and always runs one of his legs in a speedo.This year he had a mullet wig and a head-band that went with it! He was very famous, he was asked by so many people to get his picture taken. He is probably plastered all over face book and does not even know it! He made the coolest Ragnar hitch hauler to put our coolers in! I will post a pic! It lit up at night! I want to thank Corinne who volunteers every year for our team, Sometimes its hot and thank-less but she does it with a smile! Thank you Corinne..we love u!Its fun to share Ragnar with so many of my clients.. it makes me proud!

I took my son up hiking to Adams canyon! Its a great workout and at the end you get to see a beautiful waterfall. I will post a picture of that as well!

Next weeks boot camp class will be held on Thursday evening at 7 pm!

No comments: