Saturday, July 21, 2012

Can I just honestly say I really enjoyed boot camp! It was hot..but you guys worked so hard! After Thursdays run, we all went to Jamba juice for dinner and sat outside at the tables and just visited! I enjoyed that so much! I really want to do that one night at the next boot camp! Everyone did so well at this boot camp! It was close for the biggest loser... Our biggest loser was Kate who lost 2.1% body fat! Man can she sprint! Way to go Kate! Come to next boot camp for free! Bambi and Sybil were close seconds with a 1.9% and Lindsay just behind them! Even Daryl lost weight(and he does not have weight to lose). All in all everyone did well! Nicki was the only one that came for the full week, and I am so proud because she worked her little butt off! Everyone else made at least 4 nights! Its great to see the determination and hard work and it makes you all so fun to train! We will do another one real soon! Love you all!

No comments: