Sunday, July 15, 2012

Boot camp weigh ins from 6- 6:15 am. If you can't make it in the early am and would like to weigh in for the biggest loser, then let me know and we can arrage to meet right before the 7 pm class. Don't forget to start your clean eating first thing in the morning, and start your week out right! We are going to be sweating!!

Many of you have got to know one another from our little"fitness family", from boot camps, and training, and just seeing one another in passing.I know we all believe in the power of prayer! Today, I'm going to use my fitness blog for something just as meaningful. Today I'm calling for prayers! My client Marianne just under went brain surgery for a tumor in her brain. She had just left on her mission only 2 months ago, when strange things began to happen. She is fighting hard in her recovery and rehab.She is holds a very special place in my heart. Please add her and her family to your prayers!
Teri is also a part of our big family. Her husband Kelly fell off a roof 6 weeks ago, and has suffered terribly. He is fighting hard to re-gain some movement and over-come so many complications. Teri is one of those people that you just easily love from the minute you meet her. Please pray for her and Kelly!

No comments: