Monday, August 20, 2012

I have been a slacker on posting this month! Where has August gone? This whole month has been a little crazy for me. There has been alot of stress and alot going on. My job gives me the opportunity to re-direct positive energy and be around you clients  who are so wonderful...and can make me laugh!Steph and Lindsay always get the giggles when they are really struggling in a workout, it is just the funniest thing!Daryl..now what would we do without daryls humor? I could share some pretty funny stuff, but I better not, as sybil may kill me!Anyways, I love it all! I love to give a goal and hear how hard you are working toward it.I gave Bambi her goal for the month, and she made it in the first week! 4 1/2 pounds in week one. So I gave her another! ha ha..poor Bambi. Its so great! I love how Audrey got sick working out, but later texted to say..Don't give up on me! Wow! Determination! I love how Nicki can come to me on the weekend and say..i''m struggling, can you help me? Wow! I love how a few of us missed our sat workout so we met on sunday to do one together( I know..shame shame on sunday..but we did it). IF YOUR HEART IS IN IT, YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT! You all do! Keep working on your goals!

Don't forget I will be doing a early fall boot camp! I will keep you posted on the details!Fall ones are my very favorite! Also, we are doing a girls night out again..all girls invited! I will post details for that soon as well!
Use this time with all the garden vegetables around, and make it a goal to add more veggi's to your diet!
You can have the body you desire..can't wait to see your goal!

Melodys daughter just got married on Sat..it was a beautiful reception. Congrats to them!
Marriane is recovering very well from her brain tumor and has been a inspiration to many!
Morgan is loving being a little mommy, and their new little family is doing great.
Teri's husband is beginning to heal and he is finally in a boot!

No comments: