Sunday, September 2, 2012

I know you all know about the passing of my grandpa. Thank you for the love and support. I got flowers, gifts, cards, and visits, and lunch. 2 of you  friends wept with me as I wept. Even though all of those things were so nice, it was the fact that you stood with me in my time of need. It was so comforting to me and I am so grateful for you.
Taking care of someone who is so sick, makes you so grateful for your health. Health is so important. Some people who are sick are getting weaker..that is why we must fight to get stronger! Its not something we can ever take for granted.
I'm grateful for exercise. It is a release of emotion and anxiety and a way to find your inner most thoughts.If my head is not on straight with something, I know a good run will help me.
I know I am supposed to inspire you..but you INSPIRE me.It's rare that I get a client to miss a session, and when you do, you always try to get in that week at another time. That is inspiring! I give you guys a goal, and you do it! I don't even get excuses anymore. That is inspiring! Your not afraid of sweat or hard work! Most of you say..bring it on Annie! Its inspiring! you re-arrrange all your schedules to attend boot camp. Inspiring! I did 4 timed miles last week and not one single person complained or whined. I think I did a happy dance...by golly I THINK YOUR GETTING IT!

No comments: